Tuesday, August 24, 2010

African American Beauty Salons In Austin / Pflugerville Texas? HELP!?

Ok, I just moved to pflugerville,austin and im looking for a GREAT stylist. An african american one. Does anyone have suggestions,where i could go to or anything. I am intrested in like rollersets and wraps and someone who can take care of my hair and grow colored hair,please list the name and phone number please. Thanks,and i want as many ansers as possible.


I have pictures below to show what im looking for !


African American Beauty Salons In Austin / Pflugerville Texas? HELP!?
My stylist is in Round Rock which is just up the road from Pflugerville. Her name is Janiece Henderson. You can contact her at 341-4122. She can do any style from permed to natural.African American Beauty Salons In Austin / Pflugerville Texas? HELP!?
Hi Lala. Did you ever find a person to fix your hair? I too just moved here and I have the same problem.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment