Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to find a beauty salon to go to but im worried about how my hair will turn out?

Im scared to go because I don't know if I will come out messed up?I want to find a beauty salon to go to but im worried about how my hair will turn out?
I think change is a good thing for everyone.I will say that I hate my new hair cut and wished I never had it done.It's been like 15 years since I had it cut last,I didn't like the cut back then and I don't like this one now.Don't let this stop you though,you are worth anything that makes you feel better about yourself. Go for it who knows!!Right?I want to find a beauty salon to go to but im worried about how my hair will turn out?
just tell them ur style and if its not right ask for ur money back ...gurl u should try it out and dont worrie
It will always grow back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment