Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think to the colour scheme on our new salon beauty supplies?

I've just been spending hours and hours developing our online shop, and now I've got most of the colour scheme together I thought it would be a good chance to ask some honest opinions on the colours etc...





What do you think of it? Any ways you think I can improve it? http://www.marlowbeauty.com





Thanks guys!What do you think to the colour scheme on our new salon beauty supplies?
I like the colors. Do you have a physical shop somewhere? If you do try to make the colors match so your current customers are familiar with your branding. The only thing I can say that I have a problem with is the size of the words. Especially right in the middle. They are so small.What do you think to the colour scheme on our new salon beauty supplies?
I agree with the girl above love the colours but the writing needs to be a bit bigger, all over
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment