Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am looking for black beauty salon in melbourne or ballarat australia so i can get a relaxer?

i'm studying abroad here in ballarat, australia, which is about an hour and a half from melbourne for five months. luckily for me i got a relaxer two days before i left (july 9th), but i need to find a salon that does relaxers within the next month or so because i relax my hair every six weeks.





please help! :)I am looking for black beauty salon in melbourne or ballarat australia so i can get a relaxer?
What if I tell you that it is better to stretch your relaxers? 12 to 16 wks. with the proper care. There is a website that lots of women share great information about growing healthy and long hair and about other things. I know we were taught and told by our stylist to get a relaxer every 6 wks. and trim.


Check out this site and you will find valuable information and come back and give me my 10 points.





You can join and tell them where you are from and maybe someone can help you with a salon. But after you learn that you can wash, condition, use a leave in conditioner, a mositurizer (I like BB mositurizer, S Curl, Carefree Gold) and oil (good old olive oil) as you adding these products scrunch your hair and let air dry. We use braids, phony ponytails, two strands twist, french braid, bantu these are protective styles use to stretch relaxers.





I am a relaxer and I wash my hair 4 to 5 times a week, do my hair regime and go. My hair loves the oil and moisturizer. some days I only cowash that is condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment