Saturday, August 21, 2010

Males going to beauty salons?

i am male and go to the beauty salon at least once a month for manicures, pedicures, facials and full body waxing and was wondering what girls think of thisMales going to beauty salons?
I think that is really good i mean it shows that you care about your appearance and that is really good!! I think that you shouldn't worry about it!! Be confident!!!Males going to beauty salons?
U will have no headway with the charming %26amp; sexy Sikh ladies, who prefer their men hairy.
I think it's nice that you take care of body! Good for you unlike most men. It does not make you gay or metrosexual about it. You just like to look good and clean. Don't even bother listening to the person above about the gay part, she probably likes her dudes looking like gorillas.
i'm not sure if the full body waxing is completely necessary but the others seem fine
ha ha my boyfriend is the same way


he just likes to take care of himself. I don't think its weird, its great! trust me, much better than dating someone with nasty nub nails hahah





Sar
You are one of those so-called metro sexuals actually. I really don't mind guys who are vain. But the most important thing for me towards the opposite is CLEANLINESS and GOOD GROOMING. I think you are on the right track... Just don't overdo it, ok??
you are a metropolis sexual man. it's very popular now.
GAY!!!!
u r well groomed guy
haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment