Saturday, August 21, 2010

My girlfriend is training to work in a beauty salon so she talked me into letting her put my hair in curlers?

and painting my nails.


Is this really helping her ? She seems to be enjoying this too much!


I am sitting her feeling foolish waiting for her to come back and take out the curlers, just hoping her roomate doesn't come home earlyMy girlfriend is training to work in a beauty salon so she talked me into letting her put my hair in curlers?
Haha aww, that's nice. (: I wish my boyfriend would let me do that to him! Except I don't work in a salon. haha. But good for you, most guys would be like. ';Noo'; just before your roommate comes home, take off the nail polish at least.My girlfriend is training to work in a beauty salon so she talked me into letting her put my hair in curlers?
She should practice on a female. Tell her that you would like to see what she looks like with a beard. You'll use the remnants from your next haircut %26amp; crazy glue.
aww your such a sweet bf. shes lucky to have u! oh-so-pacient!
Don't worry about her roommate, you're doing something nice for your girlfriend. If her roommate comes home early %26amp; sees you with curlers in your hair, just say do you like my hair, you could have curls like these too.








jk
take them out! omg I feel bad for you...
Any experience she gets will be helpful ~~~ You are being such a sweetheart letting her do this .... :)~





Enjoy ~~~~





** Why does everyone always assume that she is scheming something .... He is just being nice and letting her practice ....I don't think she has any mean intentions ...People or so quick to assume the worse of things .....
aww ur her guineu pig hehe... i guess its alright to a certain extent, not sure how its gonna help her tho if she already knows how to do it
she is probably scheming somthing really bad to do to you and its gonna end up on one of those funny home videos shows. good luck with that, i would take emm out now
Well i think shes just having fun its not really halping her its just amusing her tell her to try it on a GIRL that will help her not trying it onyou PLZ she has tro stop it
while I'm sure she is getting some practice, i think shes getting some personal enjoyment out of it too.
u r helping
aww i think that's lovely! just be glad she's enthusiastic enough about this to involve you in it! and it'll be ok! neither curled hair nor nail polish are permanent :)
ya it helps and dont worry relax if her rommie walks in just say hey and have fun your girlfriend will apreciate it
How cute!!
She did! Man that must be scary! U should take them out and tell her that they couldn't stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment