Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I live in Maidenhead and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good beauty salon that does waxing and threading?

Does anyone know of a good salon that does good waxing and threading???I live in Maidenhead and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good beauty salon that does waxing and threading?
hey


do u have a debenhams their because if you won't your eyebrows threaded i know they do it in Debenhams in basildon so the might do it their also they do waxing xI live in Maidenhead and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good beauty salon that does waxing and threading?
I dont know if you still want it but there is a lady who does it very well her no. is:


07817007084


she's not very expesive and she does it well.





=)鈾?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment