Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need to make a complaint against Beauty Salon in Qld?

I want to make a complaint against a Beauty Salon in Queensland and seek adequate compensation.





I had SIPL treatment a week ago and the Therapist zapped a tattoo which is just over an inch away from the treatment area. The Manager of the salon has admitted it was their fault, and has offered me free treatment to compensate.





The injury is quite severe, have needed antibiotics to assist with the infection and it has removed half of my tattoo.





Where do I start?Need to make a complaint against Beauty Salon in Qld?
I hope you have pictures of what your tattoo used to look like. Take a pic of what it looks like now. Kepp all the paper work they gave you, the ones explaining the procedure they were gonna do. Did you go to the hospital to treat the infection? If you did then have those files as well. Ask to speak to the manager and the manager boss. Tell them your demands. If they won't budge then get a free consultation with a lawyer to see what can be done.Need to make a complaint against Beauty Salon in Qld?
http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/make-a鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment