Saturday, August 21, 2010

Male beauty salons?

Girls or guys I guess, do all beauty salons do male treatments or are there special ones. I'd feel a bit stupid going into the wrong one, feel a bit silly anyway, but willing to give anything a go!


P.S - Don't Laugh :-) ( I know I would)Male beauty salons?
m8 i was gonna ask the same question, as i try and look after myself all the time and most products are geared to birds and not geeza's.Male beauty salons?
Yes, there's male salons/spas. Lots of men like to be well groomed.
A lot of salons are catering for men now. Phone and ask! I have not heard of any all male salon...yet lol;
ring them first to ask them..nothing to be ashamed of!!!
Sure they do, just walk on in.
I'm a Hair stylist in a salon. They all do male treatments, they have to for state boards. So you won't look crazy walking into any one you want. Don't listen to ';GBL'; he probably is some fat ignorant 50 year old man in a white shirt with pizza stains on the front.
There are indeed male salons. In fact, there is a new on in the Pittsburgh, PA area which I'd love to try one day.
go to a gay bar...i'm sure they will do something about it
just do it its cool
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment