Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it ok if i have my boyfriend go with me to the beauty salon to have his nails done?

My boyfriend has a very bad habit of biting his nails and was wondering if it would be ok if i let him go with me to the salon to get his nails done like i get mine done? I get a full set of acrylics on my fingernails.Is it ok if i have my boyfriend go with me to the beauty salon to have his nails done?
Help him on the nail biting. But don't let him get the acrylic nails. Just have him get them fixed up. U don't wnat ur bf looking like a gay dude.Is it ok if i have my boyfriend go with me to the beauty salon to have his nails done?
I would say no on him getting acrylics...[nasty on guys]


But yes on a clear coated manicure.
EVERY DAY men become a little more lady like. Manicures and pedicures are in keeping with the feminization of men; so, why not?
haha yeah. its okay, unless he dosent want to.


: ]
I just had my eyebrows waxed for the first time. Ouch!
haha yes ! that's fine hae him get a clear coat on his nails .. actually my dad actually got that done today with me and my dad's girlfriend .. haha (:
yes guys get manicures all the time but most of them dont like to tell people about it lol
No, once people find out, your veiw of him will change to match theirs...why go down that road?
It's perfectly normal for a guy to get his nails done, some might consider it gay, I consider it well kept





haha, just kidding





Take it from a bi guy, when he's porking you, you're not the 'guy' in his eye

No comments:

Post a Comment