Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My hair is damaged and i need to go to the beauty salon?

but im scared because my hair is so broke off in the middle. will the salon try to cut my hair even? [i hope not] can someone tell me what they will do? im so scared i dont want them to cut it at all.My hair is damaged and i need to go to the beauty salon?
tell them that u dont want it chopped off and if they do it anyway dont pay.My hair is damaged and i need to go to the beauty salon?
ya, i agree with the first one. just tell them you know your hair is damaged but your going to grow it out longer then cut it. get it trimmed tho that way its not as much to cut when you do get it cut. also, get the pantene beautiful lengths. this shampoo is AMAZING! i'm not lying when i say it works. its worth the money to get both conditioner and shampoo. read the reviews if you need to but it works. use this, and your hair will grow longer faster and you can get it cut more often but still keep the length. also if you straighten your hair try not to do it as often, or by a really good heat protecter
WELL IF YOU ARE SCARED..DON'T GO AT ALL. IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO HAVE SOME DECENT LOOKING LOCKS YOU REALLY MAY HAVE TO LOSE SOME LENGTH. I USED TO TRY THAT AND GET ALL FREAKY ABOUT THE AMOUNT TAKEN OFF...AND YA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? IT BROKE AND SPLIT AND LOOKED LIKE FRIZZY DAMAGED LONG HAIR. THE PROBLEM IS WHERE THE BREAKAGE STARTS...SO IF YOU PONY TAIL OR BUNHEAD A LOT THAT WILL BREAK YOUR HAIR. I FINALLY GOT SO DISGUSTED I JUST SAID OH JUST 'DO IT' ...AND IT WAS THE BEST THING I COULD HAVE EVER DONE. NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK JUST TO KEEP MY HAIR SHORT ENOUGH. SUPRISING HOW FAST IT GROWS WHEN YA DON'T WANT IT TOO! SO START LOOKING AROUND AT SHORT HAIR STYLES..ONE WAY OR THE OTHER..IT WILL BE SHORT. BREAKAGE HAIR -DO OR PROFESSIONAL HAIR STYLE?

No comments:

Post a Comment