Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do girls like guys who like to have their nails done at the beauty salon?

im guy and i get my fingernails and my toenails done at a beauty salon. Yes i wear color on my fingernails and toenails.Do girls like guys who like to have their nails done at the beauty salon?
I've been getting my nails professionally manicured for the past 5 years. I have a manicure about every two to three weeks, and I love having it done. It's very relaxing, and I like my nails to look really nice. I get a lot of compliments. I wear my nails quite long (for a guy) - about 5-7mm past the fingertip, and I have them finished in a clear glossy polish as part of my manicure. Between manicures I clean them myself twice daily and apply OPI Nail Envy (gloss or matt, depending on my mood) as strengthener every other day. Having my nails done makes me feel really good about myself and gives me confidence.Do girls like guys who like to have their nails done at the beauty salon?
Hi


My nails are real. I've never worn acrylics or any other type of false nails. I'm lucky that I've been blessed with really strong and healthy nails, which allows me to wear them long. When I stop working I'm intending to grow them longer - hopefully up to an inch or so past the fingertip.

Report Abuse



Dude seriously, we don't need you to undergo all of those metrosexual beauty habits for us to appreciate you more. We totally accept that men are more rugged than us. Although, a well kept man is highly distinguishing and can be sexy.
getting them done is fine i guess, but coloring them is just a lil 2 wierd, thats my opinion
have you ever been punched in the face for seemingly no reason by a complete stranger?








if so then its because you get your nails done,,
not me. i like more rough on the edges kinda guy. thats way too metrosexual for me.
yes i like that you do this-but color is saying maybe you are gay-if not gay don't get color-but please keep up the good work-it means you got class
for me it depends....what color?? black is cool but other than that....idk----- but my friends think its hot wen dudes do things that are supposedly ';for chicks onli';
its fine as long as you dont get them painted. besides who wants crusty feet?
idk depends on the girl...i personally think thats really hott...but maybe not to someone else
Well, usually guys that do that are gay, but if a guy is straight and does that, then I do not find that attractive at all.
wow..





If you're not gay.. no women do not like that sorry.





Black maybe.. but I won't even get mine done b.c im not that much of a *****
one word GAY
if they just get it cut and buffed and stuff i wouldnt care but if a guy wore nailpolish i would kind of think he was odd
Hmm i don't think it would bother me... I'm a very open person
i love a guy who gets manicures %26amp; pedicures...but it has to be a sports manicure and the only polish he better be wearing is clear...if that!
no...if dey du der nailz painted dey r simply known az GAYZ.....
I just read your other questions and found out why you like to get your nails done. and thats okay





but my opinion is that I like when guys are more naturel I guess. like they care what the look like but they dont go to extremes like getting nails done I guess..





but if your g/f is okay with you doing that stuff its okay I guess. and even if shes not okay with it then you shouldnt be with her because I think its more important to be yourself. but it seems like she is okay with it lol
Actually, my guy friend works at a bank so he gets his nails done to make it look neat (no one wants to see ugly fingernails!). We would go get it done together sometimes, as odd as that sounds. But I would still find it odd if a guy painted his nails...
You would possibly be what some would label a metrosexual. There are a good handful of guys who enjoy getting manicures and pedicures since it's considered a form of good hygiene, but color on the nails (and on toenails) is a pretty conspicuous sign that you're, well, actively tapping into your feminine side I guess. Which by no means is a bad thing, but unless you're straight and don't want others to misconstrue your sexual orientation, avoiding color, especially on the toenails (pretty questionable) is a considerably effective way to land you more or less in the ';maybe not so gay'; category. It depends.





But in short, straight girls typically do not dig sexually questionable men.
u honestly sound gay

No comments:

Post a Comment