Thursday, August 5, 2010

I really hate the shape of my eyebrows.I would love to change the shape of them, would a beauty salon help?

I have had the same shape for years, and don't feel they are right for my face.I really hate the shape of my eyebrows.I would love to change the shape of them, would a beauty salon help?
Yep or you could look online for some good pictures and use them as a guide.





If it doesn't match your face, maybe you should try this way of measuring them.


To find the end of your brow, extend a straight brush diagonally from your nostril, following the outside edge of your eye toward the brow. Where the inside edge of the brush hits is where your brow should end.





To find your arch, hold the brush parallel to the outside edge of the colored part of your eye (the iris). Where the brush meets the brow is where the highest part of your brow should be.





:)


here's a good guide pic!


http://www.mcnintl.com/images/BrowStenci鈥?/a>





P.S. I definitely don't advise shaving your eyebrows with a razor!I really hate the shape of my eyebrows.I would love to change the shape of them, would a beauty salon help?
If you already pluck and/or wax and want to change the shape, you need to let them grow out like a lumberjack. Then the salon can reshape them for you.





I know it doesn't sound appealing, but it's true. That's why I'm just leaving the shape of my eyebrows be for now. When I don't have to go out in public as much as I do now, I'll grow 'em out.





It's like growing a fresh canvas for the stylist to work with. LOL.





EDIT: Oh my GAWD, don't use a razor. Don't, don't, don't! It will be out of control later when you have fine hair and such to work with as a result of doing such a thing. DO NOT USE A RAZOR TO SHAPE YOUR EYEBROWS.
Don't use a razor unless it is made for eyebrows. You can wax or pluck at home. If you don't trust yourself, a beauty salon or spa will do it for you, guaranteed you will have to pay.
You don't have to go to a beauty salon, just do it yourself. Use a razor, or a moving razor. Works. Please try.
Yeah, you can get them waxed..
yeah or a spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment