Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Which is better-- I color my own hair or go to the beauty salon?

I just had my hair colored (by a beautician) two months ago but it was not the correct shade/color. Thanks.Which is better-- I color my own hair or go to the beauty salon?
I would definitely go to a salon, because first of all, usually they can do a better job, and usually the dyes cause way less damage to your hair than shelf brand ones.Which is better-- I color my own hair or go to the beauty salon?
Dying it yourself is probably cheaper than going to a salon, but if you've never dyed hair, it might be risky, because it might not turn out the way you want it to.


But i dye my own hair, and I'm fine with it
I would go to a salon. If you're not happy with the color you can always switch to a different hairdresser or go to another salon.
Go back to the salon. It doesn't have to be the same salon or the same beautician but coloring your hair yourself rarely looks good.
talk to your hair dresser and maybe theyll fix it


but if you do it you could really mess it up big time
definately salon they know what they are doing not that you dont the dye is less damaging and your colour will last longer xx good luck
beauty salon they are proffesionals


well most of them


i like the hispanic ladies better
if you know how to color your own hair i suggest you do it. It saves money, but if not you should really go to a hair salon

No comments:

Post a Comment