Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where in Chicago can i get help trying to start my own beauty salon for hair?

in 2 years im moving to chicago. i would like to do a beauty school programe i heard they take 10 weeks. then i can able to do people hair and charge them right?





but i also want to open up my own place. i need to know what i have to do to do that and how much money i need to start saving to get it? and where is the best place in downtown chicago to open a hair salon.





where do i go to get my licence so i can open up my own place and how can i rent a building and how much is that going to cost me. im only 17 but when i move to chicago i'll be 19.Hoping to have my beauty school finished by then but if now i'll do it in chicago. but i dont know my way aroundWhere in Chicago can i get help trying to start my own beauty salon for hair?
I just found this website. It will help answer all the questions that you might have about opening your own salon. It contains a cheklist of what you will need, as well as fun stuff like sample floor plans.





http://www.veecomanufacturing.com/nav_vs鈥?/a>





Take Care!!!!!!Where in Chicago can i get help trying to start my own beauty salon for hair?
beauty school in Illinois is 1500 hours, which translates into 9 months full time and costs about 10 thousand dollars. ( they have payment plans and student loans) then you must pass a state board exam to receive your license

Report Abuse



First and foremost, there is a beauty shop on almost every corner! They are everywhere here. To start opening a place you need thousands! If you dont have that kind of money, maybe you can grab a loan from the bank. Or you can rent a place, but rent is in the thousands! I dont think you can start off downtown--Its way tooo expensive. You can obtain your license from the state's website. Your school should help you with That. Huns, keep in mind you need lots of experience for people to trust you with their hair and to be a repeat customer. I wish you good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment