Saturday, August 21, 2010

When you're at the beauty salon do you demand to be treated like a queen? Just for fun!?

I've been in the beauty industry for over 10 years now. And People just crack me up. I always try to my best to service my clients, but you can't please em all the time. Really you can't. So I want to know, when you go to get a hair cut, massage, facial, or eyebrow wax what exactly do you expect from your service provider? I mean besides our total 100% attention to you the client, which I completely understand, because it can be expensive.When you're at the beauty salon do you demand to be treated like a queen? Just for fun!?
Politeness,to offer advice but to consider what I'm saying when getting a haircut and that's all really,I'm not that hard to please,oh and good personal hygieneWhen you're at the beauty salon do you demand to be treated like a queen? Just for fun!?
The only thing i go for is to get my hair trimed. I dont like going to salons. I dont like being pampered. Just a quick trim, good conversation and go.
I expect to get the service i came for haircut i want a haircut. I do not demand to be treated like a queen thats just rude.
NO! That's what snotty beyacches do!


The person providing the service knows that their tip depends on how attentive they are.


A bit of small talk is nice, but *** kissing is not needed!
No, don't want to upset them and they take it out on a bad hair cut.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment