Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I do if im on reception in a beauty salon and the till runs out of cash?

hi really need help this is a question for my beauty coursework also what would happen if I were not to follow salon procedures when handling cash, dealing with money etc? I need these answered for my homework pleeeeeeeeeease someone i really appreciate it thanks xxWhat should I do if im on reception in a beauty salon and the till runs out of cash?
Have the owner convert the checks in the till to cash at your bank.





Don't follow proceedures when handing money can mean disiplinary action, suspension, possible termination and criminal charges.What should I do if im on reception in a beauty salon and the till runs out of cash?
Ask the owner what the company policy is.
you ask your manager for sum out of the safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment