Thursday, August 5, 2010

Would i benefit from opening my own beauty salon?

Im a qualified beauty therapist and im deciding what career path i want to take.


I don't know wether to open my own beauty salon obviously i would need to build up my clientele, Work as a make up artist or work on a cruise ship as a beauty therapist.





Please help me decide.





Many ThanksWould i benefit from opening my own beauty salon?
IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL IT WILL BE A LOT MORE REWARDING AND CHALLENGING TO WORK FOR YOURSELF.Would i benefit from opening my own beauty salon?
Since you are a qualified beauty therapist you should work fo a cruise ship to gain work and leisure experiences,capital and contacts. After a few years you if are tired of travelling,you may wish start your own salon
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment