Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you like the most of going to the beauty salon?

I love having my nails doneWhat do you like the most of going to the beauty salon?
A PEDICURE! GIRL.......I LOVE IT!What do you like the most of going to the beauty salon?
Well, a massage or facial is great. But at a salon with no spa services- I like a good hairwash- scalp massage and all. And I love leaving with bouncy, beautiful hair and a new look!
I don't like the experience all that much but for some reason I really enjoy looking through their hairstyle books and magazines.
manis and pedis definately!!! 鈾? cute toes and nails are ADORABLE!
Getting my hair done is always the best part because you feel better and its just so relaxing.
Facials
I love when I leave. :)
Getting my hair done. I love the shampoo process after she takes out the color. The scalp massage always makes me feel better and I end up with great looking hair the rest of the day!
I love to get my nails done and I also like to get my hair done. I am such a girlie-girl and I changed my hair olor like 5 times. I got brown to blond to red to strawberry blonde back to my original hair color.
the fresh smell of hair, can u smell it? i can smell it now, must go!
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment