Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Sister -in-law follows me around to beauty salons?

I have a sister-in-law who follows me around to beauty salons and spas. She then proceeds to gossip about me to wherever I go. Then the people start acting strange with me. One woman actually told me she was saying nasty things about me. My SIL now travels 45 minutes to get her haircut and the price is above her means also. This sounds like a joke and maybe women can answer this question. I'm sick of changing salons...why does she do this?... and oh my mother always innocently gives her the information. I'm not sure what category to put this in.My Sister -in-law follows me around to beauty salons?
When going to the Saloon...


Don't react to the gossiping. Just tell them, some people would do anything for attention. I'm sure they are use to gossip and unruly women there.





Ask your Mom why is she allowing this and giving personal information to your SIL.


Ask your SIL what does she benefit from all these rumors?





Don't change Saloons. Blessings~My Sister -in-law follows me around to beauty salons?
this isn't too hard to figure out,,,but here goes: don't tell anyone you have an appointment.





wow that was tough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I appreciate all of the information that you have shared. Thank you for the hard work!
Selecting the right salon and the perfect hair stylist, colorist and other beauty and hair care professional is an important and personal decision for you.

- salon smithtown, ny

Post a Comment