Saturday, August 21, 2010

My dream is to have my own beauty salon, what would you say are the steps to making this happen?

do i have to major in business in college.. i have no idea what to do or how to start, any advice?My dream is to have my own beauty salon, what would you say are the steps to making this happen?
School and school and talent. First you should have talent or the desire to obtain it. Then you need to get a certification in cosmetology. And if you really want your business to succeed you should get a degree in business management. Good luck.My dream is to have my own beauty salon, what would you say are the steps to making this happen?
Hi the first thing to do is get your diploma in beauty . Im going to think you have that the next thing is to get a job yes a job why to learn how to deal with a bad customer then start on the weekends as far as college that's up to u but remember that u are in the service industry and its all know how and people skills that will make u
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment