Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can you make your room into a beauty salon?

Get a dressing table with a big mirror. Or if you can get a like a full length mirror! And has your products and stuff you use arranged on table and away in the drawersHow can you make your room into a beauty salon?
I have these two squiggly mirrors that I bought from Ikea and put together, as well as a mini desk with drawers and lot of baskets for all of my stuff. It works pretty good if you don't have a lot of time to get ready and keeps everything put away and organized.How can you make your room into a beauty salon?
like a real one? cuz mine is just for me haha %26amp; what i did was get one of those horizontal wall hooks for a closet %26amp; put it on my wall w/ my hair dryer, straightener, and curling iron. and i have lots of mirrors up, including on my dresser, which is full of hair %26amp; makeup products %26amp; tools. =)
try this site.. it has some tutorials pccti.com
apply for an extreme home makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment