Thursday, August 5, 2010

How often do you go to the beauty salon and get your toes done?

Hair once every two weeks


Toes- maybe once every 3 weeks during the summerHow often do you go to the beauty salon and get your toes done?
my hair i go once every 2 months


toes like 4 times a year!!!!!!!!!!How often do you go to the beauty salon and get your toes done?
I stopped going to the salon, too many mess ups lol, i like to get my toes done in the summer once or twice a month depending on how long it lasts.
hair- you are incredibly lucky! I only get to go like every three months!





toes- um i do them myself, I've gotten pretty good at it


at most maybe like once a year, but I actually havn't gotten them professionally done in two years
My daughter and I like to get our toes done together in the summer, about once a month.


I don't worry too much about my toes in the ';off season';
never
hah, like never

No comments:

Post a Comment