Saturday, August 21, 2010

What can I call my own beauty salon?

I opened a new beauty salon on my country area. I want allyour help to give it a spical name. I don't wont do as all (call it by there own name). I want a name have a meaning of beauty and fantasy.What can I call my own beauty salon?
';Salon no Miko';





'Miko' mean 'Beauty Child' or 'Child of Beauty' in japanese. 'Miko no Salon', is a mixture of Japanese and english put together that means, 'Salon of the Child of Beauty'.





Another name I think just sounds fanciful is, ';Pink Butterflies and Muave Roses';. Just imagine that! ^_^ Pink roses and pink butterflies everywhere~ *daydreaming*





Oh! Or ';Salon de Belle'; It means, ';Salon of Beauty'; in french.





Other names:





* ';Stars and Streaks'; (Get it? As in highlights? ^_^)


* ';The Touch of The Princess: Manifique' Hair Salon';


* ';Kijutsu Salon'; Means: 'Magic Salon' It's part english and Japanese.


* ';Maryoku Neko no Hadazawari'; It means 'Touch of The Magical Cat' or 'The Magical Cats Touch' in Japanese.





Okay i'm done... I should quite before I end up giving you a whole list of things.... %26gt;_%26lt; (I have quite the erm'... Imagination. Ha-ha!) ^_^What can I call my own beauty salon?
A Touch of Class





Shear Delight





Pure Elegance





Magical Styles





Hair Emporium





Simply Hair





Hair!





The Lions Mane





Rupunzel's





Shear Perfection














http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
My Own Place or My Own Salon.
Majestic Style
1. riaH (this is Hair backwards)





2. Fantasy Hairland





3. Mystical Locks of Love
charm salon
here r some ideas


1.Applause


2.You


3.True


4.Skin Deep


5.Agony Sistas


6.Cover It Up


7.Mystic Hue


8.Candid!!


9.Dual Tone


10.Reflections


11.Finally!


12.Caution!Women at WORKS!


13.Catalyst


14.Metallic


15.Prince Commeth!
Salon Mystique
Soft %26amp; Shiny
shimmer in purple;mystique ball;circles;fantastic fantasy;pink bottle.
My Place for Spical Hair. LOL
'heavens of beauty', 'heavens', 'moon', 'mona lisa'(people call her to be beautiful), or on the name of a beautiful person.
How Fun!!! First of all, congratulations on opening your own business. Here are some ideas...


Sharp Styles


Sheer Perfection


Beauty Depot


Quality Cuts


Jagged Edge ha ha


Hair, There, Everywhere


Here, There, Every Hair


Good luck and Keep us Posted, okay?
Manofic Sla贸n
salon de la cornbread
Curl Up and Dye
country cuts and curls

No comments:

Post a Comment