Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think that it would be OK for me to go to a beauty salon to get my hair done?

I am a guy and I am very feminen and wear my hair in a feminen style. I often use rollers, which work the best. I need to get my hair trimmed at the salon. Do you think that it is ok for me to go to a beauty salon and get my hair trimmed and roller set?Do you think that it would be OK for me to go to a beauty salon to get my hair done?
if ur paying for it and its your head, whose to say that ur wrongDo you think that it would be OK for me to go to a beauty salon to get my hair done?
absolutly
Yeah sure why not.Guys that take care of themselves are so cute.
GO for it , your worth it....
Sure
Go ahead. I would love to be there when you tell them you want it roller set.
Hey, Guy.


Asking for a ';roller set'; might give rise to a few eyebrows but I doubt that anyone is going to think much of it, or say 'no'. If it's a head and it has hair.... and no lice....





If you are embarrassed or uncertain, you can always call ahead and ask, specifically, for someone who wouldn't be uncomfortable doing that for you. You're happy, they're happy... everyone's happy.





While you're there ask them if they have suggestions for other ways of getting your hair to do what you want it to do and/or suggestions for other styles/cuts that would look nice on you. Cosmotologists are usually ready to help and they almost always have ideas in their heads as to what cut/style they think would be complimentary on you.





That was probably more answer than you were looking for but, ';Oh, well.';


Happy Hair Day.
Sure! You do what makes you feel and look good.
Go on big pimpin'. If Snoop Dogg can get his hair roller set or a press and curl, then you can go to the beauty salon to get your hair done. Just go in there with the design you want in mind. Also, you might want to bring along a picture of your desired hairdo to help the hairdresser achieve the style you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment