Thursday, August 5, 2010

I need ideas on what to name my Beauty Salon?

I'm currently writing a business plan for part of my college course in which i'm studying BTEC national diploma in Beauty and applied sciences.





Any ideas for beauty salon names? I've asked my friends but just get silly answers lol. any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated! I''ve got a few but there not eye catching: Relax, you time, chill out, kelly's feelgood saoln,I need ideas on what to name my Beauty Salon?
Definitely not Kelly's Feelgood Salon. You could try something in a different language. For example, Sephora means ';beautiful bird'; in Israeli. Pick a culture you identify with or are fascinated by and then translate whatever you come up with into that culture's language. It'll sound unique and be eye-catching.I need ideas on what to name my Beauty Salon?
'kellys feel good salon'? lol sounds like a brothel. Id go with the random word chicks advice all the greats are doing it.. think of what market your aiming for. Id make it look like a car number plate DLISHHAIR so people will take a second look at it!
you could just call it a random word, that can seem kind of hip and unique


like calling it ';orange';, ';motion';, ';zebra'; etc


or add ';beauty salon'; after the random word...e.g. ';zebra beauty salon';
Ugly's


Fussy


Me Me Me


Beauty Boutique


Bad Hair Day - BHD's
Face It
night blast

No comments:

Post a Comment