Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How old do you have to be to shape your eyebrows at the beauty salon?

There is no age, that is for sure. Salons may want a preant to be with you if you are at a young age, but I see no reason to get them done before 12 or 13 anyways.How old do you have to be to shape your eyebrows at the beauty salon?
i dunno noe but i get my done since i was 13How old do you have to be to shape your eyebrows at the beauty salon?
their is realy no age limmit. their should be. 15or 16 to start. also look at the sanitary conditiones. you have a right. walk back in the area look at the empliments(tools) they are giong to use on you. towels. paper linning on table. also look for cosmetology licenes. very important.
i dont think there is an age...
I started when I was 12.
I don't really think it matters. The first time I went was when I was 14.
My daughter started at 11

No comments:

Post a Comment