Thursday, August 5, 2010

What do I need to open a beauty Salon?

I am interested in opening an beauty palor. But I'm not sure how to go about it. I am open to any answers..What do I need to open a beauty Salon?
The best routes to take are to research the process of starting a business as well as the industry you're interested in.





I recommend checking out the SBA, Entrepreneur, The Start Up Journal %26amp; Nolo. All 4 are great informational resources for the new/small business owner. I posted links for you in the source box.





Associations may be a good avenue to explore. These organizations will address many of the thoughts, questions and concerns you'll inevitably have as well as many you haven't anticipated yet. See the source box for some relevant links.





Research, research, research 鈥?this cannot be stressed enough. Read as much as you can about the industry. Here are some book titles that are relevant:





* Spa Business Strategies: A Plan for Success by Janet M. D'Angelo


* SalonOvations' Day Spa Operations (S Business Series) by Erica Miller


* Start Your Own Hair Salon and Day Spa by Eileen Figure Sandlin


* 101 Media and Marketing Tips for Salon Owners, Stylists and Managers by Nanette Miner


* Successful Salon Management, 5E by Edward Tezak


* Beyond Beauty: Cosmetology Business Information and Resources by Janie Buchanan





I also posted links to some free articles in the source box.





Hope that helps! I wish you much success %26amp; happiness in all your ventures!What do I need to open a beauty Salon?
well, u need lots of money 2 start 1...


u need a little shop


u need 2 have sinks put in


u need all the accesories


u need heat lamps


and of course, training
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment