Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I find out the rules to opening a beauty salon in Ohio?

I TRIED COS.OHIO.GOV IT DIDN'T GIVE THAT INFO I HAVE TANNING SALON AND WOULD LIKE TO PUT A HAIR STYLIST IN MY SHOPHow do I find out the rules to opening a beauty salon in Ohio?
Start with your city regulations first. If they are not easy to satisfy you will know tomorrow.How do I find out the rules to opening a beauty salon in Ohio?
Try your local chamber of commerce. Also visit city hall and speak to someone in community development. The mayor's office should be able to point you in the right direction. Write or call the govenor's office in Columbus. Since you already have a business you must have a tax number. So you can contact the Treasurer of the State of Ohio.
look it up on google.com, yahoo.com, or wikipedia.org
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment