Thursday, August 5, 2010

How often do you go to the hair/beauty salon?

and what services do you get them to provideHow often do you go to the hair/beauty salon?
once every two weeks i get a wash and set..its like a religion to me...like a lightning bolt will crash upon me if i miss an appt....three years going stong havent missed an appt yet...(not jinxin myself)How often do you go to the hair/beauty salon?
Basic haircut every 6 weeks.
Every two weeks.
If not every 2 weeks, at least 1/ month. I do my own perms so a trim, maybe a cut, wash and style usually though.
I go every 6 weeks for a cut and touch-up, then every 3 months for highlights and deep conditioning.
EVERY WEEK (MY MOMS A STYLIST)
once a month. trim my hair and eyebrows.
Actually, it is not too good to get your hair proffesionalized alot. I go maybe once each month.I get my hair streaked well hi-lited . Also whenever i go i get my hair trimmed.
I go whenever I have money...which is like never...haha, but when I do I like to try something new...Of course this has made my hair brittle and dead...Now I gotta figure out how to make it nice again.
About every six weeks, for a haircut. I used to get my hair colored too, but I can do it cheaper and it looks almost as good.
I go every two or three months. Once a month in the Summer.





I get my hair highlighted, then shampooed, cut, and blown dry (styled).
I cut my own hair--once a month.
every other month.
Every six weeks. If keeps your hair lookin fresh and keeps it healty! it will grow better and also look better!
Every two months -- haircut, brow and lip wax. Every three months -- color. Every two weeks (during summer) -- pedicure.
I get my hair done every 8 to 10 weeks, I have very long thick curley hair so I have them shampoo and condition my hair, trim off any spilt ends and then straigten my hair with straighting iron.


For beauty I got for a wax every 5 to 6 weeks, I get my eyebrows or lashes tinted, get my face checked for any sun damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment