Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to open a beauty salon, nail salon, and spa but i don't know what to call it?

I want the name of my salon to be elegant, unique, sophisticate, exclusive, full of chicness! I also want the name of my beuty salon to sound glamorous,and desirable.I want to open a beauty salon, nail salon, and spa but i don't know what to call it?
sanus per aquam


its what spa stands for


which means ';healing by water';I want to open a beauty salon, nail salon, and spa but i don't know what to call it?
Think of the clients that you want, your area ( this could be different for NY than LA), and age.





Kwik Kuts


Pro Styles


Kids Kuts


Permed R U F(ok that stupid)


Try your name or initials Like KO styles








http://kristinaolds.avonrepresentative.c鈥?/a>


Visit and let me know if you want to become a rep too.
Girls World


Beauty by Joss


Fancy Fingers


The Salon


Pretty Woman


Independent woman


The Beauty Shop


The Beauty Room


Natural Woman


Beauty Spot


The Beauty Emporium


Image


Pamper Me


The Beautique


Slick Chick


Visage


Absolutely Fabulous
Chic (since it's full of Chicness)
Joss'

No comments:

Post a Comment