Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do you like going to beauty salons? why or why not?

No, because they never know how to cut curly hair and I hate the awkward small talk! Really, it's like going to the dentist...Do you like going to beauty salons? why or why not?
yes i t makes a women fell pretty i lovde acting like i am pampertdDo you like going to beauty salons? why or why not?
no, because people either talk none-stop or don't talk at all making it so awkward/force themselves to make a conversation.
I do just because I love when people play with my hair. It relaxes me. I dont like to spend the money but I do anyway.
yes becuz i'm a girly girl and I love getting my hair done and nice hair styles
Because the beauty of intellect and virtue is most attractive.





GU-UN
I love it! I love how they do ur hair and also love it when the wash it like they massage head! Awesome
no because i can take care of my skin and hair at home. read my beauty tips http://beautifulglow.blogspot.com
Like hair salons?





NO! They NEVER do what


you ask them to do.





Ever.





But I do LOVE getting my nails done :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment